In Cabin Services
Personal Chef: A gourmet feast prepared especially for you by your own personal chef in your cabin! What better way to celebrate? Our friend, Chef Douglas at Cabin Cuisine, 706-633-3138 will come to your cabin, prepare a scrumptious meal, and clean up afterwards! And as we can readily attest, the meals are out of this world!
Massage Therapy: Why not enjoy a relaxing massage lying by the riverside, or looking out over the Blue Ridge Mountains, or in maybe in front of a roaring fire? Our friend Lorraine, at Mountain Retreat Massage, Lorraine, 706-669-1581 or email email@example.com, come to your cabin and perform her magic on your tired body.
Cabin Provisioning: Don’t want to leave your cabin to shop for groceries and necessities? Just call our friend Ann Helton at Welcome Hostess, 706-889-0902 or email, firstname.lastname@example.org. Ann shops for you and delivers to your cabin doorstep.
Cabin Gift Basket Delivery: Our friend Laura Thomas at Green Willow Soap in lovely downtown Ellijay offers a full line of products to make your body and stay almost heavenly. Just visit her website or store and she’ll take care of the rest.
Wedding Consultant: Need help planning for that special event? We recommend our friend Andrea Boykin at Unique Events, 706-781-2971. Andrea can make your special moment, stress-free, and uniquely yours.
Event Planning: Looking for the perfect location for that big event, wedding, reunion, or business meeting? We’d suggest our friends Ellen and Ed Grant and their stunning event local, The Heritage House. The Heritage House is conveniently located near all our cabins, in between Ellijay and Blue Ridge. This events venue has expansive beautifully decorated rooms and plenty of parking.
Great new Restaurant in downtown Blue Ridge called Black Sheep Bar & Patio. Exceptional food, friendly helpful staff, and did I mention the food is great?
To accompany the big event, or just for some personal weekend treat, please try our friends at In Sister’s Kitchen.
Make your stay even more memorable with a special basket or gift from Baskets & More. Just email or call Sandy at email@example.com or 770-926-4528, cell 770-596-5747.
- Black Sheep Bar & Patio, Blue Ridge, 706-946-3663
- Blue Ridge Brewery, Blue Ridge, (706) 632-6611
- The Sweet Shoppe, Blue Ridge GA, (706) 632-6886
- Charlie’s Italian Restaurant & Pizzeria, East Ellijay, GA 30540, (706) 635-2205
- Cantaberry Restaurant, Ellijay GA (706) 636-4663
- Harvest on Main, Blue Ridge GA, (706) 946-6164
- Mountain Valley Farms, Ellijay, GA (706) 889-0999
- Wolf Creek Canyon BBQ: (706) 276-7755
- Bud’s Pink Pig BBQ: (706) 276-3311
- Sue’s Log Cabin: Great fried chicken! (706) 635-5500
- Cajun Depot Grill, Ellijay GA, (706) 276-1676
- Colonel Poole’s Bar-B-Q: (706) 635-4100
- The Chocolate Express of Blue Ridge: (706) 632-6517
- Toccoa Riverside Restaurant: (706) 632-7891
- Victorian House Restaurant: (706) 258-2275
- Brasstown Valley Resort: 800-201-3205, great weekend buffet!
- Amicalola Falls Lodge and Restaurant: 800-573-9656
- Enchanted Mountain Trout and Gourmet Meats: (706) 374-5971
- A Step Above Stables: Blairsville, GA 706-745-9051
- Adventure Trail Rides: Cashes Valley, 706-258-2276
- Blanche Manor: McCaysville, 706-455-7433
- Cohutta Wilderness Stables: 706-695-2276
- Fort Mountain Stables: 706-517-4906
Fishing, Boating, Skiing, & Swimming
Fishing is available just outside your door at our Fightingtown Creek, Clear Creak, Mountain Creek, Ellijay River, and Clear Lake Cabins!
- Upper River Adventures, 800-206-8024
- Eastern Fly Fishing Club, 770-595-1071 or 706-939-4250, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reel’em In Guide Services, (877) 647-4534, 706-273-0764, or email, email@example.com
- Boardtown Trout Farm, call for reservations, 706-273-FISH (3474)
- Georgia Department of Natural Resources, for answers to all of your fishing questions.
- Morganton Point
- Visit our friends at Georgia’s biggest recreational and travel website, Georgia Lakes and Rivers, www.N-Georgia.com
- Whitestone Lake Estates
- Carter’s Lake, 706-276-4891
Century 21 In The Mountains Searching for acreage, a weekend getaway, or relocating? Our friends at Century 21 In The Mountains, 706-515-2100, are the best, most professional folks we’ve ever met.
Olde Tyme Photographs, Skin Care, and Golf
- River Junction Olde Tyme Portraits & Family Photos Studio, LLC, 706-632-7474, Cell 706-455-6625, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Natures Blend Skin Care
- Whitepath Golf Club, Ellijay, 706-276-3080
- Butternut Creek Golf Course, Blairsville, 877-745-5153
- Chesatee Golf Club, Dawsonville, 706-216-7336
- Party Shop Paradise, Your Source for Party & Event Supplies, 706-276-1877
- Antique Hound, 10 Northside Square, Ellijay, 706-273-9717
- Cabin Critters Art, Scott Michael Anna
- Out Of The Blue, Gourmet Living, 706-258-2750
- Brenda Musgrave Doss – Wildlife Artist
Parks, Waterfalls, & Caverns
- Benton MacKaye Hiking Trail
- Amicalola Falls
- Appalachian Trail
- Georgia State Parks
- Georgia Hikes
- Waterfalls of Georgia
- Raccoon Mountain Caverns
- Ruby Falls
- Rock City
Mountain Bike Rentals, Trail Riding, & Hiking Supplies
- Cartecay Bike Shop, Ellijay, 706-276-2453
- Ellijay Mountain Bike Association
- North Georgia Mountain Outfitters, 706-698-4453
- Ocoee Adventure Center, 888-723-8622
Scenic Train Rides
- Blue Ridge Scenic Rail Road, Blue Ridge, 800-934-1898
Drive-Ins and Community Theaters
- Cartecay Vineyards, Ellijay GA (706) 697-9463
- Three Sister’s Vineyards, Dahlonega, 706-865-9463
- Frogtown Cellars, Dahlonega, 706-865-0687
- Habersham Winery, Helen, 706-878-9463
- Georgia Wine Tours
White Water Rafting, Tubing, Canoing, Kayaking, Rentals & Supplies
Wild Water Rafting, 800-451-9972
Cartecay River Experience Kayaking and Tubing Fun, 706-531-GRIN or 706-889-1108
Wildwood Outfitters, 706-878-1700
Ocoee Adventure Center, 888-723-8622
Rolling Thunder River Company, 800-408-7238
All Things For The Pets
- Atlanta Pet Rescue, 404-815-6680, true pet people. Thanks for all that you’ve done and continue to do!
- Bassett Hound Rescue Group, 770-499-1164, okay we admit it, we have a special place in our hearts for Bassett Hounds and their mixed cousins (they do get around).
- Love Dogs & Cats Too, Blue Ridge, 706-632-8668
- K-9 Coach/Bed & Bark,great folks for all your Dog Training, Boarding, Daycare, & Grooming needs, and winners of the 2009 – “BEST OF ATLANTA DOG TRAINING” AND “BEST OF ATLANTA BOARDING & DAYCARE”
- Whiskers and Tails, for pet sitting, walking, & care, 706-636-2553, whisterstails@gmail
- Labrador Friends
- Canine Organics, all natural pet food.
- Casual Canines
- The Animal Net
- Homeless Puppies and Older Dog Rescue
- Paws Atlanta
- Atlanta Animal Rescue
- Friends Pet Finder Pet’s Night Out, 706-276-3352, Ellijay, GA
- Benji & Friends, Special groomers for our special friends, 706-276-7740
- Spot Society Pet Orphans
Fun Activities, Calendar of Events, Scenic Drives, and Nearby Towns
- Tank Town USA: Military Tank Driving and Car Crushing! 706.633.6072
- Calendar of Events, Gilmer County
- Calendar of Events Fannin County
- Blue Moose To Do Ellijay, 706-635-7400
- Ellija GA, Home of the World Famous Ellijay Apple Festival, second and third weekends in October
- Blue Ridge, 800-899-6867
- Dahlonega, 800-231-5543, site of the first major gold rush.
- Blairsville Meadow Dance Farm, enjoy a visit to real Llama farm.
- Burt’s Farm
- Roadside Georgia, Apple Country Auto Club
- Thunder Road USA