Soak in the sun on boulders that peek out of the cool river water, or sit in the river’s gentle whirlpool. Laze at river’s edge or try your hand at fly fishing in your own back yard, maybe roast marshmallows in the riverside fire-pit In the evening, lounge in the large, private hot tub overlooking the rushing river or warm by the cabin’s two wood-burning fireplaces. With a convenient Fenced Yard for you and the pups, you may never want to leave this lovely haven, perfect for your whole family.
River Run is an always pet friendly, beautifully decorated, three bedroom, three bath log home, with fenced yard and sleeps up to six (6) guests and offers the following:
- King Size Master Bedroom with luxurious 400 count sheets, romantic wood burning fireplace, 27 Inch Flat Screen LCD Satellite TV, iPod Ready Docking station, bathroom, and a walkout to the tree covered deck
- Additional main level Queen Size bedroom, with luxurious 400 count sheets, 27 Inch Flat Screen LCD Satellite TV, iPod Ready Docking station, and bathroom
- Second floor with Queen Size Bedroom with luxurious 400 count sheets, 25 Inch Satellite TV, iPod Ready Docking station, Bathroom, and lovely balcony overlooking the Ellijay River
- Comfy living area with wood burning fireplace, 40 Inch Flat Screen LCD Satellite TV and DVD Player, games, books, telephone
- Central Heat and Air, Washer and Dryer
- Spa quality soap, hair dryers, and towels
- Spacious separate dining room
- Riverside fire-pit and plenty of river access on a large lot
- Fenced yard for the doggies
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, private label fresh roasted coffee beans, coffee grinder, and coffee maker
- Dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments:
- Rates are $160 per night or $960 per week, plus Taxes, Cleaning Fees, and Processing/Damage Waiver Fee
- Additional guest above four (4), $15 per night or $90 per week, plus taxes
Pets Always Stay Free! There are no size, weight limits, breed restrictions, or pet deposits!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly; we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, all natural treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for River Run, click on this link ““CHECK AVAILABILITY”“, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at email@example.com. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
■Two night minimum stay on non-holidays.
■Three night minimum stay for New Years, Valentines/Presidents Weekend, Memorial Day, 04th of July, Labor Day, Month of October, First Weekend in November, and Christmas (No check-ins on Christmas Day)
■Four night minimum stay for Thanksgiving (No check-ins on Thanksgiving Day)
■Nightly rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night, plus tax. All cabins require a nominal cleaning fees, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee), and Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates are subject to change.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $40 cancellation fee, plus taxes. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.