Sun or fish from the riverfront dock, take a leisurely float down the Ellijay River on an inner-tube, read on one of the many decks or porches, or sip a cocktail by a fire in the waterside earthen fire-pit, slip into the large private hot tub, the possibilities are truly limitless. River Rendezvous sits on 1 and 1/2 acres at the end of a small quiet drive.
History is evident in the bend of the Ellijay River where hundreds of years ago Native Americans formed a “V” shaped rock pool to corral fish. Wander the woods in search of trail trees. River Rendezvous is the perfect place to relax and get away from it all.
This beautifully decorated two bedroom, two bath log home sleeps up to five (5) people and offers the following:
- One king size bedroom on main level, with luxurious 340 count sheets, 26 Inch Flat Screen Satellite TV, DVD Player, and full size bath
- One king size bedroom on the second level with luxurious 340 count sheets, 26 Inch Flat Screen Satellite TV, DVD Player, and full size bath
- Additional loft area, foosball table, chess, and board games
- Comfy living area, with wood burning fireplace, 40 Inch Flat Screen Satellite TV with network channels, DVD player, Telephone, Games
- Central heat and air, washer and dryer
- Free wireless hi-speed internet
- Spa quality soap, hair dryer, and towels
- Screen porch with dining, overlooking the Ellijay River
- Private deck with large hot tub, propane grill
- Dock next to Ellijay River for Fishing, Tubing, or Relaxing, with nearby earthen fire-pit
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, toaster, (NO DISHWASHER) coffee beans, coffee grinder, and coffee maker
- Dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you’ll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
- Rates are $150 per night plus taxes, for up to four (4) guests, each additional guest above four (4), age of one (1) year or older, $15 per night plus tax
- Weekly rates are $900 plus tax, for up to four (4) guests, each additional guest above four (4), age of one (1) year or older, $90 per week plus tax
- Cleaning fee $90 plus tax
Pets Always Stay Free! There are no size, weight limits, breed restrictions, or pet deposits!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, all natural treats, and beach towels.
To check on availability for River Ritz, click on this link “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, or call us Monday through Friday from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM, EST at (866) 666-2224, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We attempt to respond to all email inquiries within 48 hours.
Please Note: Sliding Rock Cabins requires the following when reserving a cabin:
■Two night minimum stay on non-holidays.
■Three night minimum stay for New Years, Valentines/Presidents Weekend, Memorial Day, 04th of July, Labor Day, Month of October, First Weekend in November, and Christmas (No check-ins on Christmas Day)
■Four night minimum stay for Thanksgiving (No check-ins on Thanksgiving Day)
■Nightly rates are for up to four (4) guests. Additional guests above four, add $15 per night, plus tax. All cabins require a nominal cleaning fees, along with a Non-Refundable Processing Fee (which includes a Damage Waiver Fee), and Taxes which are currently 12%. All rates are subject to change.
A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required when making reservations. The balance will be due thirty-one (31) days prior to arrival date. Deposits will be returned for cancellations made more than thirty-one (31) days to arrival date, minus a $40 cancellation fee, plus taxes. No refund offered for cancellations made thirty-one (31) days or less to arrival date.